A Correct account of the trials of Charles M'Manus, John Hauer, Elizabeth Hauer, Patrick Donagan, Francis Cox, and others; at Harrisburgh -- June Oyer and Terminer, 1798. For the murder of Francis Shitz, on the night of the 28th December, 1797, at Heidelberg Township, Dauphin County, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : Containing, the whole evidence, and the substance of all the law arguments in those celebrated trials
- Printed at Harrisburgh [Pa.] : By John Wyeth, 1798. (Entered according to law.)
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 163 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- M'Manus, Charles, -1798 and Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Dauphin County)
- "The following is the last speech and dying confession of Charles M'Manus ..."--p. 161-163.
Half-title: Trials and confessions of John Hauer, Charles M'Manus, &c. for the murder of Francis Shitz.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34040).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34040
McDade, T.M. Murder, 663
View MARC record | catkey: 3299025