A Correct table, shewing the net amount of funded 6 per cent. stock of the United States, after payments are made for each quarterly dividend, from the 1st of January, 1796, to the 1st of January, 1819, when that debt will be extinguished, according to law [microform] : Copy-right secured according to law
- Boston : Printed [by Russell & Cutler?] for and sold by David West, no. 56, Cornhill, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 17 cm (12mo)
- The table, printed on folded leaf, has imprint: Russell & Cutler printers.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33573).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33573
View MARC record | catkey: 3299026