An examination of the Constitution for the United States of America [microform] : submitted to the people by the general convention, at Philadelphia, the 17th. day of September, 1787, and since adopted and ratified by the conventions of eleven states, chosen for the purpose of considering it, being all that have yet decided on the subject. / By an American citizen. ; To which is added, a speech of the Honorable James Wilson, Esquire, on the same subject
- Coxe, Tench, 1755-1824
- Philadelphia : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junr. in Fourth-Street, between Market and Arch-Streets, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, James, 1742-1798
- Attributed to Tench Coxe by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21028).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21028
View MARC record | catkey: 3299074