A short sketch of the evidence for the abolition of the slave trade [microform] : delivered before a committee of the House of Commons. : To which is added, a recommendation of the subject to the serious attention of people in general. : [Three lines from Matthew].
- Crafton, William Bell
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed, Philadelphia: re-printed by Daniel Lawrence, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 28, 16 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Fox, William and Martyn, Benjamin, 1699-1763. Selections
- "An address to the people of Great Britain ... [By William Fox]"--16 p., 2nd count, with separate title page.
Postscript,  p. at end, extracted from: Martyn, Benjamin. Impartial enquiry into the state and utility of the province of Georgia.
Signed on p. 28: W.B.C. Attributed to William Bell Crafton in: Smith, Joseph. A descriptive catalogue of Friend's books.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24233).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24233
View MARC record | catkey: 3299086