To perpetuate the memory of peace The triumphal arch, and looking glass, or The continental mirror, humbly hop'd without an error [microform] : Setting forth to view, the finishing stroke----------a truth and no joke ... : To which is added, The old man's----wish and prayer, for America's great success----------and welfare. ... / Crispianus
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], [1785?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- "A new song. Tune of "His match cannot be found."--p. 2-5.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44798).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6179
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44798
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 798
View MARC record | catkey: 3299119