Nathaniel Croade, in Pawtucket (North-Providence) [microform] : respectfully informs his customers, and others, that he has always on hand, and ready for sale, a general assortment and an extensive variety of English, India and French goods, suitable for all seasons ...
- Croade, Nathaniel
- (Warren [R.I.] : Printed by N. Phillips.), [1797?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Dated [1797?] by Alden and Bristol.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets around imprint transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48101).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1528
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9908
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 48101
View MARC record | catkey: 3299120