To the electors of the state of New-York [microform] : Friends and fellow citizens. We are informed that a report has been circulated in the state, that Mr. Jay cannot return to America, this spring, because he must wait it [sic] England, till the ratification of the treaty shall arrive there ...
- Cruger, Nicholas, 1743-1800
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hoffman, Josiah Ogden, 1766-1837 and Troup, Robert, 1757-1832
- Concerning the date of John Jay's return from England and his candidacy in the upcoming New York gubernatorial election.
Signed: Nicholas Cruger, Robert Troup, Josiah Ogden Hoffman. New-York, April 17, 1795.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47627).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9324
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47627
View MARC record | catkey: 3299130