A very remarkable account of the vision of Nathan Culver. Late of Newtown, (New-York.) [microform] : Shewing, his deistical and vicious principles, and how he was converted to the truth, by an extraordinary and immediate revelation, Jan. 10, 1791. : [Four lines from Joel].
- Culver, Nathan, -1791
- Boston, in America : Printed by E. Russell, near Liberty-Pole. 1795. (With privilege of copy-right.) (Price 3s. per dozen, and six pence single.) Where is now for sale, Mary and Martha's dialogue, and several other serious pamphlets, 
- Fifth edition; now re-published by the particular and earnest request of many serious and well-disposed Christians.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-16 pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- T. B.
- Related Titles:
- Returning prodigal and Mr. Culver's strange and wonderful vision of heaven and hell
- "The returning prodigal" and "A poem," p. -16., Illustrated half-title (p. i): Mr. Culver's strange and wonderful vision of heaven and hell., Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint transcription., Preface signed: T.B., The title page is printed on p. [ii]., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28509).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28509
View MARC record | catkey: 3299148