An historical account of the climates and diseases of the United States of America [microform] ; and of the remedies and methods of treatment, which have been found most useful and efficacious, particularly in those diseases which depend upon climate and situation. : Collected principally from personal observation, and the communications of physicians of talents and experience, residing in the several states. / By William Currie, Fellow of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia. ; [One line from Horace].
- Currie, William, 1754-1828
- Philadelphia : Printed by T. Dobson, at the Stone-House, no. 41, South Second-Street, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 4, 409 pages, 1 unnumbered page, v, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Redman, John, 1722-1808
- Dedicated to John Redman.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 600
Evans, C. American bibliography, 24239
View MARC record | catkey: 3299183