Notes on the finances of the state of South-Carolina [microform] / By a member of the House of Representatives
- De Saussure, Henry William, 1763-1839
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by W.P. Young, no. 43, Broad-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 32 pages, 3 leaves (2 folded) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, William, 1771-1834
- "A sheet of errata has been pasted to the verso of tp of each extant copy except the one held by MWA."--Gould & Morgan.
Date of publication from Evans.
Signed on p. 32: A representative. "The author was probably Henry William De Saussure, 1763-1839."--Evans.
The 3 leaves are financial tables.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35997).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35997
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1322
View MARC record | catkey: 3299396