Travels to the westward, or the unknown parts of America: in the years 1786 and 1787 [microform] : Containing an account of the country to the westward of the river Missisippi [sic], together with its productions, animals, inhabitants, vegitables [sic], curiosities, &c. &c. / By Alonso Decavles [sic].
- Decalves, Alonso
- Uniform Title:
- New travels to the westward
- [Windsor, Vt.] : Printed by Alden Spooner, at Windsor, (Vermont), M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-36 pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Fictitious account of an overland trip from New Orleans to the Northwest coast. The account of John Vandelure's captivity among the Indians is, however, based on fact., First published under title: New travels to the westward, or, unknown parts of America., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47023).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8639, McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 312, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47023
View MARC record | catkey: 3299428