New travels to the westward, or, unknown parts of America [microform] : Being a tour of almost fourteen months. : Containing, an account of the country, upwards of two thousand miles west of the Christian parts of North-America; with an account of white Indians, their manners, habits, and many other particulars. / By Don Alonso Decalves. ; Confirmed by three other persons. : --To which is added-- The interesting history of Charles Mortimer. An American tale
- Decalves, Alonso
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 81 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Fictitious account of an overland trip from New Orleans to the Northwest coast. The account of John Vandelure's captivity among the Indians is, however, based on fact. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33615).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33615
View MARC record | catkey: 3299435