Travels to the westward, or the unknown parts of America. In the years 1786, and 1787 [microform] : Containing an account of the country to the westward of the river Missisippi, [sic] its productions, animals, inhabitants, curiosities, &c. &c. / By Alonso Decalves
- Decalves, Alonso
- From the Herald Office, Rutland [Vt.]. : Printed by Josiah Fay, M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 18 cm
- Fictitious account of an overland trip from New Orleans to the Northwest coast. The account of John Vandelure's captivity is, however, based on fact.
First published with title: New travels to the westward, or the unknown parts of America.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32023).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32023
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 455
View MARC record | catkey: 3299440