The family-instructor [microform] : In three parts. Relating, I. To parents and children. II. To masters and servants. III. To husbands and wives
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Stewart & Cochran, no. 34, South Second-Street, M,DCC,XCII. 
- An American edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-319 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Attributed to Defoe in the Dictionary of national biography.
Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24252).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24252
View MARC record | catkey: 3299452