Elegiac poems [microform] ; also, a small collection of hymns. / By a country farmer, in Woodstock, (Vermont.).
- Delano, Stephen, 1748-1822
- Printed in Windsor [Vt.] : By Alden Spooner, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Cleaveland, Benjamin, 1733-1811 and Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "The few hymns here annexed, were taken from Mr. Benjamin Cleaveland's book of hymns. ... most of them have undergone some little alterations ..."--p. ., "Youth and judgment. [and] Ode, on the Day of Judgment, by Dr. Watts."--p. 45-47., Author's name from an acrostic on p. 5., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47029).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8646, McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 297, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47029
View MARC record | catkey: 3299486