Miscellaneous thoughts on the doctrine of limited election and reprobation [microform] ; as it stands contrasted with scripture and reason. / By a private citizen of Vermont. ; Part II. ; [One line from The Psalmist].
- Delano, Stephen, 1748-1822
- Windsor [Vt.] : Printed by Alden Spooner for the author, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 22 cm
- "A short sketch on Abraham and his seed"--p. 14-24., "To Mr. Ariel Kendrick, writing under the sacred and venerable title of Minister of the Gospel in Woodstock"--p. 24-30., By Stephen Delano. Part I (Evans 33618) was published under the pseudonym Candor in 1798., The controversy was continued in the Vermont journal, Sept. 9 and 23, 1800., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35393).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35393 and McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 521
View MARC record | catkey: 3299487