Acts of the General Assembly of the Delaware state [microform] : at a session begun at Dover on the twentieth day of October 1783, and continued by adjournments: being their eighth session
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1784 May)
- Wilmington [Del.] : Printed by James Adams, M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Page 17 has catchword: Anno; verso blank.
Three acts passed at a session continued until May, 1784.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18441
Rink, E. Delaware, 180
View MARC record | catkey: 3299491