Delaware state, ss [microform] : His excellency the president having received the following act of Congress ... orders that the same be made public throughout the state. James Booth, secretary. New-Castle, May 5, 1785
- Corporate Author:
- Delaware. President (1783-1786 : Van Dyke)
- Wilmington [Del.] : Printed by Jacob A. Killen, & Co. in Market-Street, opposite the post-office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 43 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Van Dyke, Nicholas, 1738-1789 and United States. Continental Congress
- Followed by the resolution "By the United States, in Congress assembled, March 17, 1785" requiring all persons to deliver abstracts of unliquidated claims against the United States., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 31.6 x 19.7 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44675).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6056 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44675
View MARC record | catkey: 3299560