A new guide to the English tongue [microform] : In five parts. ... The whole being recommended by several clergymen and eminent schoolmasters, as the most useful performance for the instruction of youth. / By Thomas Dilworth, author of The schoolmaster's assistant, Young book-keeper's assistant, &c. &c.
- Dilworth, Thomas, -1780
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Prichard & Hall, in Market Street, between Front and Second Streets, M,DCC,XC. 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-144 pages : illustrations, 1 portrait ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Duick, J. (John) and Poupard, James
- "To Mr. Dilworth, on his New guide, &c."--p. , in verse, signed: J. Duick., Illustrations signed in part: J. [i.e., James] Poupard., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45864).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7361 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45864
View MARC record | catkey: 3299651