The young book-keeper's assistant [microform] : shewing him in the most plain and easy manner, the Italian way of stating debtor and creditor ... To which is annexed a synopsis or compendium of the whole art of stating debtor and creditor, in all the circumstances of book-keeping, both in proper, factorage and company accompts, domestic and foreign. / By Thomas Dilworth, author of The new guide to the English tongue Schoolmasters assistant, &c. &c.
- Dilworth, Thomas, -1780
- Philadelphia : Printed by Benjamin Johnson, no. 147, Market-Street, 
- The twelfth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 164 pages in various pagings ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Thomas Dilworth ..." on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26889).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26889
View MARC record | catkey: 3299682