The Dissent of the minority, of the House of Repretentatives [sic] of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, from the address to the president of the United States, adopted by said House, December, 1798 [microform].
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Duane?], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- Evans suggests Duane as printer for Benjamin Franklin Bache. Bache, however, died on Sept. 10, 1798, before the address was adopted.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36060).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36060
View MARC record | catkey: 3299701