The rise and progress of religion in the soul [microform] : illustrated in a course of serious and practical addresses, suited to persons of every character and circumstance, with a devout meditation and prayer added to each chapter. : To which is subjoined, a sermon, on the care of the soul. / By Philip Doddridge, D.D.
- Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- Printed at Exeter [N.H.] : By Henry Ranlet, for Thomas & Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 46, Newbury-Street, Boston, MDCCXCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1 unnumbered page, 13-390 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- "A sermon on the care of the soul, preached at Maidwell, in Northamptonshire, June 22, 1735. By Philip Doddridge, D.D."--p. -390. First printed at London, 1735, with title: The care of the soul urged as the one thing needful.
Dedicated to Isaac Watts.
Error in paging: p. 370 misnumbered 170.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47032).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8649
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47032
View MARC record | catkey: 3299757