Some remarkable passages in the life of the Hon. Col. James Gardiner [microform] : who was slain at the Battle of Preston Pans, September 21, 1745. : To which is added, the sermon, occasioned by his heroick death. / By P. Doddridge, D.D. ; [Two lines from Virgil].
- Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- Uniform Title:
- Some remarkable passages in the life of the Honourable Col. James Gardiner
- Printed at Boston : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 14-254 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Gardiner, David, Sowden, Benjamin Choyce, and Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- "An hymn. Sung after the sermon."--p. ., "The Christian warrior animated and crowned: a sermon occasioned by the heroick death of the Hon. Col. James Gardiner ... By P. Doddridge ..."--p. -254, with separate title page., "Verses on the death of Colonel Gardiner. By the Rev. Benjamin Sowden."--p. 215-216., Dedicated "To David Gardiner, Esq. Cornet in Sir John Cope's Regiment of Dragoons.", and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24274).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24274
View MARC record | catkey: 3299768