A brief concordance or table to the Bible of the last translation [microform] : serving for the more easy finding out of the most useful places therein contained. / Carefully perused and enlarged by John Downame, B.A. ; [One line from Psalms].
- Downame, John, -1652
- Trenton : Printed and sold by Isaac Collins, M.DCC.XC [i.e., 1791]
- Physical Description:
- 72 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm (4to)
- Issued with: Bible. English. Authorized. 1791. The Holy Bible ... Trenton, 1791 (Evans 23184). Recorded separately by Evans among imprints for 1790 (Evans 22472), but evidently not so issued., Printed in three columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22472). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23184).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22472, Evans, C. American bibliography, 23184, Hills, M.T. Engl. Bible in Amer., 31, Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 111, and Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 133
View MARC record | catkey: 3299829