Moral instructions of a father to his son, ready to undertake a long voyage: or, An easy manner of forming a young man to all kinds of virtue [microform] / Translated from the French of Silvester Du Four. ; To which is added, a collection of moral instructions, in prose and verse, from the best authors. ; [Two lines from Horace].
- Related Titles:
- Moral instructions of a father to his son
- "Elegy written in a country church-yard. By Mr. Gray."--p. 146-150.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30365
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2089
View MARC record | catkey: 3299852