New-York, May, 1st. 1791. A new and elegant work, enriched with upwards of 60 elegant copper-plates, exclusive of maps, and other embellishments [microform] : Proposed to print by subscription, by William Durell, Dr. Maynard's compleat translation of the whole works of Josephus ...
- Durell, William, 1766?-1845
- [New York] : [Printed by William Durell], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Related Titles:
- New-York, May, 1st. 1791. a new and elegant work ...
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23340).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23340
View MARC record | catkey: 3299885