The necessity of the belief of Christianity by the citizens of the state, in order to our political prosperity [microform] ; illustrated in a sermon, preached before His Excellency Samuel Huntington, Esq. L.L.D. Governor, and the Honorable the General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, convened at Hartford on the day of the anniversary election. May 8th, 1794. / By Jonathan Edwards, D.D. Pastor of a church in New-Haven
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1745-1801
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, MDCCXCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- Half-title: Dr. Edwards's election-sermon. May 8th, 1794.
Printers' monogram device on title-page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26934).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26934
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 657
View MARC record | catkey: 3300000