The third book of Elegant extracts for the German flute or violin [microform] : From the most favorite songs sung at the theatres and public places among which are several Dibdins and some of the most favorite sung at the Philadelphia Vauxhall
- Uniform Title:
- Elegant extracts for the German flute or violin. Book 3.
- [Philadelphia, Baltimore, and New York] : Printed and sold at B: Carr's music store Philadelphia J: Carr's Baltimore & J. Hewitt's New York Price one dollar, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Dibdin, Charles, 1745-1814
- Dated of publication supplied by Evans, whose entry is based on an advertisement.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33667).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33667
View MARC record | catkey: 3300017