A narrative of the rise, progress & issue of the late law-suits [microform] : relative to property held and devoted to pious uses; in the First Precinct in Rehoboth: containing the substance of the records which shew for whose use and benefit the property was originally intended; : together with some observations on certain constitutional principles, which respect the support of public worship, and the equal protection and establishment of all regular denominations of Christians. / By James Ellis, A.M. attorney at law
- Ellis, James, 1769-1849
- Warren (Rhode-Island) : Printed by Nathaniel Phillips, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- x, 1 unnumbered page, 12-76 pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Half-title: A narrative, &c. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28622).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1415 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 28622
View MARC record | catkey: 3300066