The Entertaining, moral, and religious repository [microform] ; containing upwards of three score separate performances, all of which are written in a simple yet pleasing stile [sic], and are eminently calculated for the amusement and instruction of the youth of both sexes. : Published by a society in Great Britain, instituted for the beneficent purpose of aiding the intention of His Majesty, as expressed in his royal proclamation for the suppression of vice and immorality. : Vol I-[II].
- Elizabeth-town [N.J.] : Printed by Shepard Kollock for Cornelius Davis, no. 94, Water-Street, New-York, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Drawn largely from the Cheap Repository Tract series., Pagination: v. 1, , 396 p.; v. 2, 324 p., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35296).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35296, Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 381, Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 361.2, and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 361.3
View MARC record | catkey: 3300160