The Entertaining, moral, and religious repository [microform] ; containing, The two wealthy farmers, page 193; The sad adventures of Miss Bragwell, 247; The good mother's legacy, 261; Sorrowful Sam, 274; Wonderful escape from shipwreck, 290; Baybay, 298. : All of which are written in a simple yet pleasing stile [sic], and are eminently calculated for the amusement and instruction of the youth of both sexes. : Published by a society in Great-Britain, instituted for the beneficent purpose of aiding the intention of His Majesty, as expressed in his royal proclamation for the suppression of vice and immorality
- New-York : Printed [by Shepard Kollock] for Cornelius Davis, no. 94, Water-Street, --1799.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 194-299 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Not in Evans or Bristol.
Reissue, with added title page, of v. 1, p. [193-300], of: The Entertaining, moral, and religious repository, containing upwards of three score separate performances ... In two volumes. Elizabethtown, Kollock for Davis, 1798.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48845).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 48845
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 361.6
View MARC record | catkey: 3300162