Farley & Goss' almanac, or Vermont calendar, for the year of our Lord 1800 [microform] : ... containing the common astronomical calculations, and other useful information. Calculated for the meridian of Peacham, ...
- Peacham [Vt.] : Printed by Farley & Goss, and for sale at their printing office: at the different stores in this town; and various other places. Price 50 cts. per dozen.--6 cts. single, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 19 cm
- Advertised in the Green Mountain patriot, Nov. 28, 1799. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35459).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 13495, Evans, C. American bibliography, 35459, and McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 513
View MARC record | catkey: 3300398