An impartial address, to the citizens of the city and county of Albany: or, The 35 anti-federal objections refuted [microform] / By the Federal Committee, of the City of Albany
- Corporate Author:
- Federal Party (N.Y.). Committee of the City of Albany
- [Albany] : Printed by Charles R. Webster, at his Free Press, no. 36, State-Street, near the English Church, Albany, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Apparently in answer to: Observations on the proposed constitution for the United States of America (1788).
Date of publication suggested by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21167).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21167
View MARC record | catkey: 3300501