For the information of the merchants [microform] : The committee having been notified by the secretary of state, that the agent of claims and appeals appointed by the president of the United States, is to embark immediately for London ...
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- FitzSimons, Thomas, 1741-1811
- Followed by two additional notices, dated Nov. 8, 1794, announcing the appointment of Samuel Bayard as the agent of claims and appeals, and requesting that American merchants whose vessels and masters had been tried or condemned in any British West Indies court submit copies of those proceedings to the committee of merchants at Philadelphia.
Signed and dated: In behalf of the committee, Thomas Fitzsimons. Nov. 6, 1794.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8819
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47176
View MARC record | catkey: 3300712