Important state paper [microform] : A report made in the National Convention, in the name of the Committee of Public Safety. / By Citizen Roberspierre [sic]. A member of that Committee, on the political situation of the Republic. The 27th brumaire, the 2d year of the Republic. (17th Nov. O.S.) ; Printed by order of the National Convention. ; Translated from the French, for the information of the American Republic
- Corporate Author:
- France. Convention nationale. Comité de salut public
- Boston : Reprinted by T. Fleet, Jun. for William T. Clap, no. 90, Newbury Street. Sold by him, and at the several bookstores in Boston, MDCCXCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Robespierre, Maximilien, 1758-1794
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27003
View MARC record | catkey: 3300812