The life of Dr. Benjamin Franklin [microform] / Written by himself
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- Uniform Title:
- Philadelphia : Printed for Benjamin Johnson, no. 147, High-Street, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Second American edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-197 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Price, Richard, 1723-1791, Stueber, Henry, 1770?-1792, Thackara, James, 1767-1848, and Vallance, J. (John), 1770-1823
- "Extracts from the last will and testament of Dr. Franklin."--p. 187-197., Bookseller's advertisement, p. [199-200]., Portrait of Franklin engraved by James Thackara and John Vallance., Preface includes a letter from Richard Price. Pages 121-186 have the continuation of Franklin's Life written by Henry Stueber., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27004).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27004
View MARC record | catkey: 3300841