Constitutions of the Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons [microform] ; collected and digested from their old records, faithful traditions, and lodge books: for the use of lodges. : Together with the history and general regulations of the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. / Compiled by the Reverend Thaddeus Mason Harris, A.M. Member of the Massachusetts Historical Society, and Chaplain to the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. ; [Two lines of Scripture text].
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Brother Isaiah Thomas, In the Christian era MDCCXCVIII ; in the year of light I[two inverted Cs]DCCXCVIII.
- Second edition, revised and corrected; with large additions. Published under the sanction of the Grand Lodge.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 288 pages, 1 leaf of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Anderson, James, approximately 1680-1739, Harris, Thaddeus Mason, 1768-1842, and Seymour, Joseph H.
- Attributed to James Anderson, 1680-1739, by Evans.
Errors in paging: p. 96, 134 misnumbered 98, 130.
Frontispiece engraved by Joseph Seymour.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33303).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33303
View MARC record | catkey: 3300932