To the public [microform] : The mind of an honest man must undoubtedly be agitated with unhappy reflections when he contemplates the conduct of those members of the community ...
- Friend to the truth
- [New York State?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 32 x 21 cm (1/2$)
- Signed: A friend to the truth. Shawangunk, April 24th, 1793., Text in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46889).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8491 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46889
View MARC record | catkey: 3301025