Gaine's New-York pocket almanack, for the year 1794 [microform] : ... Calculated for this and the neighbouring states. ... / By Thomas Moore, philo
- New-York : Printed by H. Gaine, at the Bible, in Hanover-Square, 
- Physical Description:
- 72 unnumbered pages ; 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- "Thomas Moore" is a pseudonym. The contents of the calendar pages are selected or adapted from Hutchins improved: being an almanack ... for 1794, by John Nathan Hutchins, also published by Gaine. A tides column is added. After Hutchins's death in 1782, from at least 1785 through 1800, his almanac was calculated by Andrew Beers. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25842).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 6014 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 25842
View MARC record | catkey: 3301092