To the voters of Baltimore Town and County [microform] : charges, ill-founded and malicious ... have been made to injure the private and public character of Mr. William M'Laughlin, and to prevent his being elected your sheriff
- Gibson, William, 1753-1832
- Baltimore : Printed by W. Goddard and J. Angell, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Includes certificate refuting the charge of fraud brought against M'Laughlin by Robert Gorsuch; signed and dated: William Gibson, clk. Baltimore County. Baltimore, August 31, 1791. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7847, Minick, A.R. Maryland, 14, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46304
View MARC record | catkey: 3301304