Memoirs of the life of the Reverend George Whitefield, M.A. late Chaplain to the Right Honourable the Countess of Huntingdon [microform] : in which every circumstance worthy of notice, both in his private and public character, is recorded. Faithfully selected from his original papers, journals and letters. Illustrated by a variety of interesting and entertaining anecdotes, from the best authorities. : With a particular account of his death and funeral; and extracts from the sermons, which were preached on that occasion. / Compiled by the Rev. John Gillies, D.D. : To which is added, an extract from Mr. Whitefield's tracts. [Nine lines of Scripture quotations].
- Gillies, John, 1712-1796
- New-London, (Conn.) : Printed by S. Green, for Cornelius Davis, N. York, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 275 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Huntingdon, Selina Hastings, Countess of, 1707-1791
- Dedicated to the Countess of Huntingdon.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33799).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33799
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1360
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 758
View MARC record | catkey: 3301326