A treatise of arithmetic, in theory and practice [microform] ; containing everything important in the study of abstract and applicate numbers. Adapted to the commerce of Great-Britain and Ireland. / By John Gough. ; To which are added, many valuable additions and amendments; more particularly fitting the work for the improvement of the American youth. By Benjamin Workman, A.M.
- Gough, John, 1721-1791
- Philadelphia : Printed for William Young, bookseller, no. 52, the corner of Second and Chesnut-Streets, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- The second edition. / Revised and enlarged by R. Patterson, A.M. Professor of Mathematics in the University of Pennsylvania.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 3 unnumbered pages, 14-376 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Patterson, Robert, 1743-1824 and Workman, Benjamin
- Error in paging: p. 275 misnumbered 775.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30503).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31663).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30503
Evans, C. American bibliography, 31663
View MARC record | catkey: 3301428