Green's register, for the state of Connecticut [microform] : with an almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1791, calculated by Nathan Daboll, for the meridian of New-London, lat. 41. 25. north
- New-London : Printed by T. Green & Son, 
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages, 16 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Daboll, Nathan, 1750-1818
- Advertised in the Connecticut gazette, New London, Dec. 24, 1790.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22544).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 471
Evans, C. American bibliography, 22544
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1225
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2208
View MARC record | catkey: 3301524