To be sold, on Thursday, August 6th, 1789, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, by public vendue, at the tavern near the court-house, that large and noted house on Cape-Island, with between 3 and 4 acres of land joining to it; part of the land leads to the sea, to low-water mark. And likewise a house and 16 acres of land ... [microform].
- Greenway, Joseph
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph James, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- To be sold, on Thursday, August 6th, 1789 ...
- Signed: Joseph Greenway. July 27th, 1789.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21865).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21865
View MARC record | catkey: 3301529