Isaac Greenwood, dentist, no. 49, Marlborough-Street [microform] : acquaints the publick, that he continues to perform the necessary branches of that art ...
- Greenwood, Isaac, 1730-1803
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cuts) ; 19 x 15 cm
- Also advertising a variety of other goods, including: oil, silk, ladies' umbrellas, musical instruments, billiard balls and dice, canes, and electrical apparatus., Dated 1759 by Ford and the Boston Public Library, and 1789 by Austin and Bristol. The American Antiquarian Society copy includes a ms. receipt signed by Greenwood dated Decr. 11th, 1788. A similar advertisement had appeared in the Massachusetts centinel on May 3rd of that year., Printed area measures 17.6 x 13.3 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45488).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 839, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6958, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1161, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45488
View MARC record | catkey: 3301531