A discourse concerning the nature and design of the Lord's Supper [microform] : In which the principal things relating to this institution are briefly considered: and shewn to arise out of one single notion of it, viz. as a memorial of the death of Christ. / By Henry Grove. ; To which are added, I. A discourse on the obligations to communicate, and an answer to the usual pleas for neglecting it. II. Devotional exercises relating to the Lord's Supper
- Grove, Henry, 1684-1738
- Printed at Boston : By Joseph Bumstead, for Isaac Cazneau, near the mill-bridge, MDCCXCIII. 
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Related Titles:
- Devotional exercises relating to the Lord's Supper
Treatise on the obligation of the professors of Christianity ...
- Edition statement transposed; follows "By Henry Grove." in title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25570).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25570
View MARC record | catkey: 3301582