A statement of the cause of the M'Clary owners, and Doane & Doane's administrators [microform] : from its commencement in 1777, to its close in the Supreme-Court of the United States, Feb. 1795. : [One line of Latin text].
- Hale, John, 1762-1796
- Portsmouth: N.H. : Printed by John Melcher, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Attributed to Hale by Evans.
Concerning the litigation stemming from the capture of the Lusanna by the M'Clary in 1777.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28788
View MARC record | catkey: 3301623