Memoirs of the Reverend, learned, and pious Mr. Thomas Halyburton [microform] : professor of divinity in the University of St. Andrews. : In four parts: whereof three were drawn up by himself, and the fourth collected by his friends. : With a large recommendatory epistle by Dr. Watts. : [Six lines from Psalms].
- Halyburton, Thomas, 1674-1712
- Philadelphia : Printed by David Hogan, and sold by J. M'Culloch, no. 1, North Third-Street, and J. Ormrod, no. 41, Chesnut-Street, M.DCC.XCVI. 
- First American edition, copied from the ninth British.
- Physical Description:
- 252 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Bookseller's catalog, p. [253-256]. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30532).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30532 and English short title catalogue, W26122
View MARC record | catkey: 3301643