Italian culture [electronic resource].
- [United States?] : American Association for Italian Studies
- Additional Creators:
- American Association for Italian Studies
American Association of University Professors of Italian
- Language Note:
- English or Italian.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Covers the broad and diverse interests of the Association's members, offering scholarly articles in Italian language, linguistics, history, literature, cinema, politics, philosophy, folklore, popular culture, migration, and the influence of Italy on other cultures. It also includes articles in comparative literature and cultural studies.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with v. 1 in 1978/79.
- Publication Frequency:
- Semiannual, <2009->
Frequency varies, <1978/79-2008>
- Published: East Lansing, Mich. : Michigan State University Press, 2003-
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- The official publication of the American Association for Italian Studies.
Issued by: American Association of University Professors of Italian. 1978/79- ; by: American Association for Italian Studies, <1998->
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 33016440