Letters of Pacificus [microform] : written in justification of the president's proclamation of neutrality. Published originally in the year 1793
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804
- Philadelphia : Printed by Samuel H. Smith, no. 118 Chesnut-Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- , -60 pages,  pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Attributed to Alexander Hamilton in: Ford, P.L. Bibliotheca Hamiltoniana, 1886.
Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30533).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30533
View MARC record | catkey: 3301666